Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Wall Mount Ironing Board Holder In Uk Cheaper Alternative To Sandblasting?

Cheaper alternative to sandblasting? - wall mount ironing board holder in uk

I have a wrought iron fence is very sad. I cleaned and mounted on a wall and used it as a council head in my room. It has layers of old paint, which is already a bit rusty and need to be cleaned. I thought I could buy a clear sealer and spray paint on it and keep that part of its charm. "But after spraying two cans, always looks dirty and the layers of the chip of the old paint on. I Paid about $ 170 for the door, and when I made some phone calls because I was always sandblasted prices based on what you are sure have paid and more ... Are there other alternatives are listed? Now she's in my garage and I still think it would make an interesting head as soon as I find a way to purify it. you can not afford much Money in the light of what has already been paid by the piece set. suggestions please ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment