Sunday, November 8, 2009

Second Hand Slide Projectors Please Help I Got A Second Hand Desk/table Thing But There Are No Screws With It!?

Please help i got a second hand desk/table thing but there are no screws with it!? - second hand slide projectors

There is no way that I slip the child's return to the screws, but all the bars of the bits in the computer and I have no screws, but as if someone hit him in the pole or something might be out of place, as we rope can be used through the holes? as a small holding in each hole and tie around poles? SA cuz well with his own, would be something anyway lol so insecure in the search enough to keep him?

1 comments:

Queen of Cups said...

To use new channel, yes. I suggest you take certain measures, or just get a whole leg to the hardware store and new bolts, washers and nuts. but if you have your heart on the line, I recommend a piece of wire into force. Wire is more durable and are not very abundant.

Post a Comment