Saturday, November 7, 2009

Slr Camera Lens Adapter Works Great. What Kind Of Canon Film SLR Should I Get?

What kind of Canon Film SLR should I get? - slr camera lens adapter works great.

I have an old Nikon 35mm film from 1985 that I class.It all my school was used with a photo Quantaray, Nikkor, and a further objective of the trade mark may not recall.I not used the camera since the closure was, to my cousin, who takes a class in the last two years given. The lenses are a bit more funky / don 't really work, and you choose not to invest in the purchase of the lenses of the camera even more than we have recently made an investment in the purchase of Canon equipment.

I recently purchased a digital SLR camera and Canon following objectives (including lens)
Canon 24-70mm f/2.8L
Canon 50mm f/1.8
Canon 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS
Tamron 18-200 3.5-6.3 (\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt, uh, I know what you are saying here)

I'm here for a beginner, simple and clear to me, please.

1. Which Canon 35mm SLR I expect?
(something that the goal could hold 24 to 70, which weighs a ton --
It would be wise that the rebels out of the question)
2. How many goals that are compatible with my Canon SLR camera?
3.WillI need an adjustment with lenses with the camera?

Please include any other information, links suggestions.Thanks!

1 comments:

Drenton said...

The Canon EOS-1V is the top of the line film camera from Canon, the only still produced in the production, to be honest. Basically, because increasing the landing, Canon FD, FL and R, there is little that you can use your lenses. In fact, you can not use the 18-55mm in full, even if it is an EF mount camera mount specifically EF-S, and therefore do not work on a body frame/35mm text.
I'm not sure about the Tamron, but I'm sure that running the 24-70 and the 50mm EOS EF mount on every job.
At the lower end of my first link in the box, the options are limited if you want to continue with the EF one point of the film.

PS
Good choice on the lens L;]


EDIT: The Tamron will not work. Sorry.

EDIT 2: I understand. But if you're worried about money, the film (not the best solution long term) in the heavy fire. Have you thought about saving and getting a Canon 5D? The prices are now convinced that the fall is a new, and I & #039; m sure it will be very much trouble, do not fail because of the chambers of age, because now somehow "outdated". You can mention about e-bay for some of the other cameras in the Wikipedia?

Post a Comment