Saturday, February 6, 2010

Best 2010 Camcorder Under 400 I Want A Camcorder, To Make Videos On Youtube.?

I want a Camcorder, to make videos on youtube.? - best 2010 camcorder under 400

I want a video camera who want to use everyone in the film and upload videos on You-Tube and videos of my friends and I play video games, etc. from those who can afford $ 0-175, but not gay sure Camcorders plastic is the first time, when to crack you. In 12, my parents would pay for it, do not feel bad, because I asked myself a $ 1500 camcorder and then leave their way to try it for myself. In the thinking of the beginning of the year 2010 (when my mother and my father decided to put some money aside tax), or at Christmas 2010th

3 comments:

niks said...

I suggest you go with
Sanyo Xacti VPC-CG10 Camcorder HD w/5x Optical Zoom (Black)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001Q3M ...
# Digital Video Capture high definition (720p, 30 fps) and up to 10 megapixel photos with image stabilization
# 5x optical zoom, 3-inch widescreen LCD
# Face Chaser technology (can be up to 12 faces for the photos and videos)
Built-in Flash photo yet, shooting high-speed sequential (7fps)
# Video capture and still images to SD / SDHC
# Take more than 5 hours full-motion video
# Set up super-fast
Drag and drop to save capture edit video clips and pictures on the computer hard drive for e-mail, or file.

Mike said...

I'm trying to learn about the flip video camera, I get it for Christmas for the same reason. are obviously very easy to use and look very nice on the website

Jdub said...

If you want to add video games just bought a Blitzbox. Or a Hauppauge HD PVR 1212th

Post a Comment