Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Muscle Spasms Mini Stroke Dizziness And Numbness?

Dizziness and numbness? - muscle spasms mini stroke

I was now a little afraid, because I suffered from vertigo are these terrible attacks. But let me first say that I tried in any way, I'm getting a diagnosis, just an opinion. I saw my doctor tomorrow, but I'm a little contemplative on a trip to the emergency room. I know that some of my concerns is fear, but here are my symptoms: Every two weeks I will very sick, sometimes with a headache, numbness, and even in different parts of my body. It's funny, because I know he will by the fear that grips me even worse. I will be visual disturbances, nausea and dizziness, all somewhat similar. I wonder, I am with stroke? It is really frightening, because I am a chiropractor to get rid of with the help normally me dizzy, but I've heard, orwhere they can cause all kinds of bad symptoms. I'm mad, I could not sleep last night thinking about it. I have somewhere online that if you have symptoms of dizziness, immediately go to the emergency room. But I think that may have an infection of the inner ear at the moment, because I listen to the liquid and gave me your ears ... I'm so confused CRAP! I also noticed that when it rains or waaaay too cold, I began to have muscle spasms throughout the body, I feel very weak and a little sick, my head starts to spin more ... This wine has in recent months. I do not know what could be going on with me, and I think I'm just looking for peace and now the appointment with my doctor in the morning. From now on, I feel very good.

1 comments:

Havoc said...

I have pondered the question quickly and said he was "dumbassness lol

Post a Comment