Saturday, February 13, 2010

Types Of Steroid Injections For Shoulder Site: .org Diabetic And Steroid Injections?

Diabetic and steroid injections? - types of steroid injections for shoulder site: .org

Hello I am a diabetic type 1 and had shoulder pain for 6 months bad.
I had physio to help a little, but is closed now.
They referred me to my doctor wants to inject the joint with steroids.
Would otherwise have suggested that this or that done?
What were the consequences?
It is a mess, you bring your blood sugar?
Is that reasonable?
Duran?
I wonder how I steroids in the past when I have asthma and my blood sugar is too high skilled in constant conversation about the reading of blood glucose levels and audible tone of 28th I also heard negative reports about these injections for diabetics, but also
I want to hear the experiences, good or bad.
I have a feeling in which not only how and investmentsPain.

2 comments:

natpract... said...

The steroids have seen an effect on blood sugar [as themselves]. I suggest you do before, is a less invasive treatments first try and see if you can get relief in this way before they are of injections of steroids.

The first thing you can do is take the capsules Omega-3-- one capsule three times daily. However, bear in mind that omega-3 fatty acids lower blood glucose levels, allowing you to control your blood sugar and insulin doses adjusted accordingly.

Then I would suggest is to take glucosamine with chondroitin sulfate. National Institutes of Health funded a study to test the effects of glucosamine and chondroitin in knee osteoarthritis. This multicenter, double-blind placebo-controlled disadvantages, six months long trial found that glucosamine more Chondroitin was a statistically significant effect on symptoms of osteoarthritis in the entire group of patients with osteoarthritis [PMID 16495392]. Chondroitin sulfate did not interfere with insulin or glucose and glucosamine been shown to interfere with insulin or blood sugar readings, either in human studies.

Some people also MSM, but the data on their effectiveness is at best inconsistent.

Hope you feel better soon.

Chris said...

Refer to the documentation on the raw food. that a group of diabetes type 1 and type 2, and follows them on their way to the scheme and is the treatment of diabetes. to control who sees it, is amazing. This rule is hard and brutal, but if you take medications that their point of sale, is sick.

Post a Comment