Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Mosaic Supply Portland Oregon How Can I Find Some One Who Want To Import Granite ,marble ,sandstone Mosaic Productions From China?

How can I find some one who want to import granite ,marble ,sandstone mosaic productions from China? - mosaic supply portland oregon

I am a supervisor of International Marketing in China, my boss has asked me to care abroad market.our company uses granite, marble, sandstone, slabs, tiles, cubes of stone, mosaic, monement, stone, countertop, vanitytop, stairs, furniture. .. and we also produce stone products as customers request.How he can?
If anyone who wants to import stone products in China to offer? This is a great appreciated.My E-Mail and Yahoo! Messenger: stonemaster@yahoo.cn

1 comments:

Trooper said...

Have you tried
www.alibaba.com?
Many buyers and sellers to go.

Post a Comment